Some english plz... (Page 1) / Crack de clef wep / Forum d'entraide: tuto-fr.com

Annonce

Visitez la boutique Wifi-highpower.com, votre revendeur agr Alfa Network: du matriel Wifi slectionn, cartes Wifi USB Awus036h et Awus036nh, antennes omnis, yagis, panel, amplis wifi, accessoires...

#1 15-07-2006 23:58:10

T3nt
Membre

Some english plz...

Well hello every1.
Bonjour for you france guys ^^.
I tryed 2 follow the tutorial @ you site , but its in france , so i dont understand it completely.
I tryed bablefish but it doesnt give clear sentences.
So i cant read the tutorial , so i thaugh F*ck it , so i downloaded Whax and tryed 2 follow the Video tutorial , but how 2 use Whax , oh maybe i can find it on the page were the tutorial is written down , oh noes , its in france so i cant read how 2 use whax smile.
So thats 2 problems.
Can you guys (the admins of the site) rewrite the tutorial into english , or plz some1 else will do it , or just add me on msn (pm me for my mail adress) and explain it 2 me plz.
I think you guys catch more visitors if you rewrite it into english :-)
So , thanks in advance!

Greetz , T3nt

Annonce

Visitez la boutique Wifi-highpower.com, votre revendeur agr Alfa Network: du matriel Wifi slectionn, cartes Wifi USB Awus036h et Awus036nh, antennes omnis, yagis, panel, amplis wifi, accessoires...

#2 16-07-2006 01:09:58

Billyboylindien
Membre d'honneur
Site Web

Re : Some english plz...

Sorry in advance for my bad english.
As I said, my english is very bad but me or other personn can try to traduct it soon. It's now in the TODO list wink

But If someone could help you on msn and have a better english than me ...

++

Les cartes wifi recommandée et testées
Billyboylindien parle d'informatique (un peu wink ).

Proposez vous aussi vos tutos sur tout les sujets (web, prog, bricolage ...)

#3 16-07-2006 04:36:26

mousaillon
Membre

i would be glad to help you out to try to translate for your im from montreal  t3nt and you
my email is [email protected]

#4 16-07-2006 10:26:55

T3nt
Membre

Well , thnxs guys :-) i hope i learned it this week before i leave friday to France to chill out there for 3 weaks cool (you guys have some good chicks out there in france?:D)
ill keep an eye out for the site.
And whats the name of that song playing @ the background of the Video , i had it in my head the whole day ..... tongue

Thnxs m8's !

T3nt

#5 16-07-2006 13:59:10

stouille
Membre
Lieu : Paris

T3nt a écrit :

Well , thnxs guys :-) i hope i learned it this week before i leave friday to France to chill out there for 3 weaks cool (you guys have some good chicks out there in france?:D)
ill keep an eye out for the site.
And whats the name of that song playing @ the background of the Video , i had it in my head the whole day ..... tongue

Thnxs m8's !

T3nt

moskau
http://www.koreus.com/media/dschinghiskhan-moskau.html

Dernière modification par stouille (16-07-2006 14:02:58)

#6 17-07-2006 15:59:09

ItIsHardToProgram
Membre

Well t3nt I could also help you out, First thing you need to figure out is if your card works with injection, 2nd thing you need to figure out is which os you need, whax, troppix, dl backtrack if u want to use whax... For my part I use troppix since my card is a dw-g122 which is only compatible with troppix (i think)

(for the list of cards you can find it on the site... if you want just post ur card + chipset out here...)

After that its all prety easy, french or english, if ur modem works with injection, i can just rewrite it in one page....

#7 17-07-2006 20:24:26

T3nt
Membre

Itshardtoprogram , i've got an onboard Broadcom 802.11b/g WLAN card , but i also got an extra D-link DWL-G650+ thats also working (at least i can internet with it ^^).
where can i find out if 1 of my cards is working with the injection(whats that? catching packets from the network?) which os is the best? i tryed Auditor , but if i typ iwconifg it doesnt find my card. I've got WinAircrack pack, but i dont know how to get those packets with the WEP info in it.
so , were 2 begin?

greetz

#8 17-07-2006 21:08:47

ItIsHardToProgram
Membre

unfortunatly your DWL-G650 + won't work, since it is "+", for your onboard broadcom it depends of the chipset, if the chipset is a centrino (most onboard laptop pci wlan card) then it won't work either, if you want to buy a usb, has I dead, so it is compatible, you go on ebay, and search for one of these cards, watch for the models.....

http://www.tuto-fr.com/tutoriaux/carte- … pcmcia.php

you need an atheros or ralink chipset, if you wish to buy the DWL-G122, the one Im using(works great, and is cheap), then you need the B1 version, that has a ralink chipset.... when you have your compatible card, post another message, and I will help you further more.

#9 17-07-2006 21:13:17

ItIsHardToProgram
Membre

Oh, for the OS you need, its either Troppix (if using dwl-G122 B1) or backtrack if using any other atheros card or ralink..... I think troppix also work, its Troppix version 1.2 and you can find it on a GERMAN site I think, its free, but the dl is not very fast (600 meg), its a live cd that you boot from, auditor is harder to use I think, either way the tutorial was done with whax, which became backtrack, and troppix is basically the same.... so what ever suits you is good, once your ready and set, with troppix or backtrack livecd and with a compatible card, i will help you further more

P.S. if you want to make sure that your card works or not, go in linux and type in Armon.sh, if a interface apears, with a card, chipset and mac number, then ur set to go

#10 17-07-2006 22:28:59

ItIsHardToProgram
Membre

Sorry for the divided posts, since I was working, I did not have plenty of time.

if 1 of my cards is working with the injection(whats that? catching packets from the network?)

The injection is basically generating packets from the AP, sending false ARP request (im not sure about that part), any way, basically, you send packets to receive more packets big_smile:D

So if the injection does not work, you won't be able to get ARP's hence you will have trouble cracking that bitch.(please note that it is only for protection usage, you are not aloud to crack without permission a wifi router.....)

If you want to check if the injection works, via linux, type airmon.sh, find which interface u have, then "airmon.sh start [interface name]" without brackets, but first, you need to figure out what chipset you have in your laptop, I think you won't be able to without buying a new card sad

I know it sux, I returned one and bought 2 others before having the right modem, if your not sure, post your possible buys here....

#11 18-07-2006 14:02:38

T3nt
Membre

So i need another card , i must have 1 of those from the list?
Ill think i pass WEP cracking , b/c maybe if i bought the card , i need an other 1 because there is an new way of cracking , or there is an new sort of security + then i have 3 wireless cards avalable , when i only need 1....

All thnxs for your help , and i maybe cya in france b/c i am leaving to Nyons friday big_smile:D.

Thnxs every1 , and Salut!

T3nt

#12 18-07-2006 14:29:26

ItIsHardToProgram
Membre

There are alot of different securitys, but wep is not about to change....

Yeah you would need a card from the list, sorry yours is not compatible =/

Im glad I could enlighten you a bit, even though you gave up the project wink

#13 18-07-2006 22:59:34

ItIsHardToProgram
Membre

I am presently translating the tutorial, so if you want to see, go in the forum I am posting my progress since it won't be put on the site until it is finished.....

regards

=]

#14 18-07-2006 23:01:14

ItIsHardToProgram
Membre

Forgot to mention, it is the most recent thread in "De tout et de rien"

#15 19-07-2006 14:42:36

ItIsHardToProgram
Membre

It is now fully translalted in the newest thread "de tout et de rien" the last post by me is the translated version, it will probably be put on site shortly, in a week or so maybe.....

regards,

Annonce

Pied de page des forums